Consultants are to review MEPA’s comments and those of consultees answer the comments presented during the consultation stage, and forward their reactions to MEPA by:
• developing and evaluating alternatives not previously considered;
• supplementing, improving or modifying the assessment;
• modifying alternatives, including any proposed actions;
• making factual corrections; and
• explaining why comments do not call for further justifications.
All significant comments on the draft Environmental Statement (ES) are to be included in the revised ES or an Addendum to the ES should no major changes to the document be required. After revising the ES or submission of an Addendum in the light of the comments made by the public, the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) coordinator is to submit the draft EPS to MEPA. MEPA has the authorization to reproduce the ES at its own discretion. The final ES shall be fully accessible to the public.